[LAU] KillVideGill

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Fri Jul 20 03:50:12 EDT 2007

On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 06:31:34PM -0400, lanas wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
>   This is one I made last year.  On the evening of a September 13th to
> be precise. It is about the shooting at Dawson College (Montreal,
> Quebec).
>
> http://www.geocities.com/alf32967

Has something to it, but I think it's not strong enough for this topic.
The addition of some piercing and dramatic elements could do it.
The delay timing rubs against the bass.
The bass is a bit much in the foreground.

> Note: all attempts to upload a .ogg file to Geocities reported
> 'unsuccessful upload'.  I had to convert the ogg file to mp3 to get it
> right.

And why didn't you convert the original to mp3?

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Design for Free Software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com