[LAU] Gumstix and jack, softsynths, etc?

Nick Scheer nscheer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:54:04 EDT 2007

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone's used Efika boards in this type of
application. Granted, the apps need to have been ported to PPC, but these
things are pretty inexpensive (US $99) and seem to have pretty decent power
given their very small size and low cost:

http://www.genesippc.com/efika.php

I put in an order a few days ago, and can't wait to get my hands on it and
get Debian onto it. Looks like lots of potential for interesting embedded
apps...