[LAU] quicktoots help request

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Jul 26 13:29:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have some time during the next few weeks to do some updates to the
quicktoots.

I would love to get some new contributions from people round here.

- I also have a half finished doc explaining what Johanne Ringhelms is
doing when he DJ's. If anyone can provide screenshots of the apps he is
using it would be very helpful.

I have put the doc here:

http://djcj.org/quicktoots/DJ-Freewheeling-Hydrogen.odt

- I am considering running another "Most Loaded Desktop" competition.
Are people interested in seeing how far we have come in a year?

- Let me know if you have any suggestion for the site. I have made some
updates today with various new pieces of info that have been emerging
recently and feedback from a few people over the past few weeks. As
always the aim of lau.linuxaudio.org is to provide as much relevant info
in the top section of the age as possible so if anyone has an idea for
layout that is more user freindly please give me a screenshot or css
that I can check.

In fact that gives me an idea. If people want to contribute I can code
an automated backend for a skin interface which can be randomly selected
each week or after 6 hours or something like that. Then if anyone wants
to make a new theme it can just be dropped in. Similar to the zen-garden
concept.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.