[LAU] Live CD distribution?

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Tue Jul 31 18:00:03 EDT 2007

A friend of mine is willing to loan me a laptop to do some recording.
It's a PIII with Windows ME on it.  He's installed Audacity on it.
Even so, I'd prefer to run Linux, and I can't trash the hard drive on
him.  So, is there a live Linux CD with Audacity which would be
good for this application?  Hmmm, I'll need to write the sound file
to the hard drive, and I don't know if the drive is VFAT or NTFS.
If it's NTFS that would limit which live CDs might work for me, if
any.  Thoughts folks?

Thanks....

--
Kevin