[LAU] need Sibelius/Score/Finale user

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri Jun 8 10:07:21 EDT 2007

Greetings:

I'm considering entering some of my music in an international
competition. However, the organization accepts scores only in one of the
three formats indicated in the subject line. Thus, I need to find
someone who has one or more of those apps and can help recast my lovely
LilyPond scores into an acceptable format. I doubt there's a nice simple
LP-to-proprietary-format conversion utility, so is there anyone here who
can advise and/or assist me in the conversion process ?

Many thanks in advance,

dp