[LAU] need Sibelius/Score/Finale user

Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto denisfalqueto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:54:26 EDT 2007

On 6/8/07, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:
> the intermediary is musicXML, but its a 1-way street: lilypond can read
> MusicXML but refuses to write it. Lilypond authors say they have no
> plans to support this; Sibelius support says they do not plan to support
> lilypond format.

You could have a look at Canorus (http://canorus.berlios.de). It is
very early in development, but I've been following its svn and I
remember to have seen something about lilypond import and musicXML
export. I just can't confirm right now because I'm not in my linux box
(at my job right now, my box is at my home). But I can look when I get
home. Of course, probably it is only a partial implementation, but
this project is very promising.

HTH