[LAU] Re: [LAA] Traverso 0.40.0 Released

Bengt Gördén bengan at kthnoc.net
Thu Jun 14 16:51:37 EDT 2007

torsdag 14 juni 2007 19:15 skrev Nick Copeland:
> > > A better interface would be less intuitive, then.
> >
> >Extremely well put.
>
> What - you fell for that one? It was about the dumbest argument I have
> heard, all it discussed is the meaning of the word 'intuitive' hence
> actually says nothing about either interface.

Yes. And that is what I thought was very well put. Both Thomas Vecchione and
Thorsten Wilms have already explained the basic semantics for that word so I
need not bother with that.

And still I ask. Why not go to ardour-dev to suggest how to fix what you think
is not an 'intuitive' interface? Is there a problem with that?

/bengan