[LAU] Re: DAW usability

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 16:50:43 EDT 2007

Thorsten,

You also have an issue with what I have to say, and you also work on
directly on the project, no? It is kind of strange that everybody that is
associated with Odour is averse to criticism, and are so vocal about it.

Are you saying, as troll or whatever stupid name you want to use, that I
don't have a right to a voice?

Regarding 'if not perfect' - what was 'superfluous'. Dave, perhaps what you
meant to say, although it would appear that you have also not passed the
second grade comprehension, was 'although not perfect'? That totally changes
the meaning of your statement, so don't hassle me for misunderstanding the
fact that you don't grasp even your own language.

Regards,

Your favorite 'troll'.