[LAU] automatic wav splitter?

October extremecs at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 19:06:48 EDT 2007

Hey all,

I've recently gotten interested in ripping some of my old vinyl collection into FLAC for posterity.  I've been using a beta build of Audacity to record the audio input which works quite well.  It even autodetects silence which is also essential but I haven't figured out a way to get it to automatically split the master wav into individual tracks.

Does anyone know how to do this or can recommend an app capable of performing this feat?

Thanks in advance!

Jon Hoskins

In a world without walls who needs gates or windows?

                               --unknown