[LAU] Rosegarden, midi thru and stuck notes

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 13:07:04 EDT 2007

On Saturday, 23 June 2007 11:44, Viceic Predrag wrote:
> Moreover, your patch seem to add another bug: The note-offs are added at
> the end of each bar (4 measures?). If I try to record a note that spans
> more than 4 measures, the note-off + note on is added between bars.

This is an old feature helping the notation of recorded material. It is not
mandatory, but it is activated as a default behavior. Arguabily, a wrong
default setting. To change it:

Main menu -> Settings -> Configure Rosegarden...
	Notation page -> Quantize tab
		After quantization:
		        [ ] Tie notes at barlines etc

Regards,