[LAU] funktracker on amd

Marius Stoica mariustoica at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:10:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have AMD Athlon XP, 1400 MHz with VIA chipset (VT8366) and I run
UbuntuStudio

When I try to install funktracker I get this message:

This is not an INTEL based machine. As the Funktracker
format is in Intel byte sex (and i haven't yet made
provisions for other processors), trying to play
funktracker songs on this machine will be dangerous.

Refer to INSTALL file.

And I can get over it so I build it anyway.

In the install file I've read that funktracker was designed for intel only
machines.
I don't know much about programming and computers, but I think, like you
said, is not so hard to
build funktracker on AMD, with a little help...

Thanks

Marius