[LAU] funktracker on amd

Louis Gorenfeld louis.gorenfeld at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:28:29 EDT 2007

Hi Marius,
  Sorry, I haven't yet.   But, if you look in the Makefile around line
48, there is an 'else' clause if your system is not supposedly up to
spec.  Above that line is a list of accepted processor types.  You
could see what happens if you comment out everything from the else on
line 48 to the fi on line 57 (by putting #'s at the beginning of each
line).

Hope this helps!
Louis