[linux-audio-user] composing with trackers

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:03:07 EST 2007

Chuckk Hubbard wrote:

> I bet people's music would be far more beautiful if they would sing
> freely and often and then transcribe what they were singing, instead
> of transcribing before the music even exists.

True!

I completely abandoned composing at the computer for exactly that
reason. I find it quicker to experiment with everything from melody,
harmony, lyrics, modulations to form when at the piano. Also I found
that I only make good tunes when playing and *singing* along.

I'm sure others have succeeded where I failed, but that how it works for me.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk