[linux-audio-user] input methods for qmidiarp

subluid at gmx.net subluid at gmx.net
Thu Mar 1 18:44:33 EST 2007

Hello list,

I revently read here about a missing decent arpeggiator for linux, qmidiarp was mentioned there.

I seem to like it (don't know any other arpeggiators at all) but I could not figure out either of the two offered input methods, named "Simple Composung Input Method" and "XIM". Doing "revers engeneering" on the two example files would be at least time consuming.
I would be glad if someone could point me to some explanation.

by the way, linux audio is a pleasure and i learned a LOT following this list, thnx to all contributors!

greetings, david