[linux-audio-user] KnobsAndSlidersDS

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Mar 1 21:40:40 EST 2007

Hi,

I guess I should probably announce this application here:
<http://mccormick.cx/projects/KnobsAndSlidersDS>

It is a (GPL) program that runs on your Nintendo DS and allows you to
dynamically create knobs and sliders that you can interface with using
the touchscreen. All of the data goes over the network, so basically it
allows you to use your Nintendo DS touchscreen as a controller interface
to your Puredata patches (or any other program that supports the FUDI
protocol) on your PC/laptop.

It only has very basic features right now, but I'm releasing early,
releasing somewhat often.

Have fun.

Best,

Chris.