[linux-audio-user] Thickness envy

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 01:19:33 EST 2007

I did find them then, heh.  I didn't mean to be critical, seriously,
I've just taken two "music business" classes this year which have
infused me with the attitude that one's music should be the first,
most obvious thing presented.  If it matters as much to you as to me,
I think what threw me off (as someone who had no idea who you were)
was just the passive wording of "anything art and music goes there,"
which sort of removes "my" or "I" from the statement.  At first I
thought it was you hosting others' music.  I'm overanalyzing, and you
obviously have a lot more going on than the music, but the music
production is awesome.  I look forward to absorbing knowledge from you
as well.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com