[linux-audio-user] Score Editors

a arthura at eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 2 14:10:38 EST 2007

Hi All,

I'm new to this list and it's been a while since I've looked at linux audio. I
am most comfortable writing in a score editor. I have a couple of gigasamples
but they are too expensive to keep collecting them. Are people using
soundfonts? I know about qsampler and qsynth but my question is, what score
editors are the most powerful that would work with these programs and also
possibly with ardour. Does anyone have any favorite setups to share?

Thanks,
Arthur