[linux-audio-user] audio/video player for theatre use anyone?

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:58:36 EST 2007

As of right now there is no good prebuilt software for audio in theater
on linux.  I am slowly working my way through APIs to start working on
one, but have been for some time so don't hold your breath;)  I don't
plan on doing anything for video though, sorry.

Pd should be able to be programmed to do what you want in most cases
though, but I am not familiar with the video side of things in it.

         Seablade