[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Aldrin 0.11 (Terra)

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:42:00 EST 2007

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 01:25:21AM +0100, Leonard Ritter wrote:
> Aldrin is an open source modular music sequencer/tracker for the GNU/Linux operating system.
>
> We're proud to announce the release of Aldrin 0.11 (Terra).

Nice work!

Couple of bugs/annoyances so far:

This new version does not seem to allow me to select my midi
keyboard as a midi in device: It shows it, allows me to check the
box next to it, but when I restart aldrin, it has been
deselected. Even if I route it thru a virmidi device, it does not
seem to work.

Also, with parameter editing the M4wII, my screen being a measly
1024x768 does not display all the parameters, and I have to drag
the window while holding alt- to display them all.. Still this is
certainly workable. Would be nice to have some kind of scrollbar
in future releases.

James