[linux-audio-user] LAC Recording Guidelines

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Mar 6 09:26:47 EST 2007

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 09:13:21AM -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

> As usual, Linuxaudio.org will gladly provide data space and bandwidth for
> for storing streams. Whoever will be in charge of this, please contact me to
> obtain necessary access info. If I recall correctly past conference feeds
> are a part of the lad.linuxaudio.org.

Yes they are. This stuff used to be in contrib, but I moved it to event,
organised in year_place folders.

I don't know how uploads have been handled and I won't be in Berlin
anyway. If somone gives me some info after the show, I could make
an index page (or check formatting of a prepared page).

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations:
http://www.printfection.com/thorwil