[linux-audio-user] LA(UD)-Logo

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Wed Mar 7 03:56:06 EST 2007

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 11:20:01PM +0100, Arnold Krille wrote:

> the recent discussions remind me: What is the current standard-logo of
> LAD/LAU? I know the one created by Frank Neumann which I created an
> one-color-svg from to print on t-shirts
> (http://www.arnoldarts.de/lad-logo-plain-sw.svg
> http://www.arnoldarts.de/lad-logo-plain-sw.png).

http://lad.linuxaudio.org/logo/reloaded/index.html

There's no one colour version. The SVG is available, so you
could easily make the bright blue white, add an outline and
make the dark blue black. You could as well use your plain
sw version, but note that I tweaked the proportions.

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations:
http://www.printfection.com/thorwil