[linux-audio-user] apps.linuxaudio.org test updated

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Thu Mar 8 05:16:34 EST 2007

On Wednesday 07 Mar 2007 20:55, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> Completely different background and colours, played with the logo:
>
> http://thorwil.affenbande.org/apps-devel/index.html

I'm not sure about the meter-strips colouring in the stem of the p in the
logo.  It looks like a too ungainly attempt to get something audio-related
into the logo.  I agreed with your previous view that that wasn't really
necessary, and I don't think these strips look enough like actual meters
(especially spaced as they are) to carry the metaphor.

The silhouettes in the logo title bar are nice.

The background seems odd at first glance, but wears well.

Chris