[linux-audio-user] Linux Rock Star Free Keychain

DCZX downerczx at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 11:52:58 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

My blog, Linux Rock Star has been a little slow
lately, and I'm looking for some good articles, tutorials, interviews
or other submissions. If anyone would like to submit something, I'll
send them a free Linux Rock Star logo keychain (if I decide to publish
the article). It should be at least 300 words. Screenshots are
appreciated.

If you're interested, please write me at downerczx_AT_yahoo.com.

here's the blog: http://www.linuxrockstar.com
and here's the post about the offer:
http://linuxrockstar.blogspot.com/2007/03/free-linux-rock-star-keychain.html

thanks!