[linux-audio-user] Filtering out sounds?

terrence at terrencevak.net terrence at terrencevak.net
Fri Mar 9 13:53:17 EST 2007

	This might sound like a *really* odd question, but here goes.  I'm
also looking for a strictly command-line program.  I have some old tapes
that I'm converting to MP3s so I can get rid of the old cassettes.  One of
these is a tape on which I can't stand the sound of my own voice.  If such
a program exists, I'd love to be able to feed my voice into the program
and then have it filtered out, or at least obscured from, the recording.
Am I shooting at the moon or can this be done?

Thanks
Terrence