[linux-audio-user] apps.linuxaudio.org test updated

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Fri Mar 9 16:50:42 EST 2007

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 10:17:19PM +0100, Robin Gareus wrote:

> >> http://thorwil.affenbande.org/apps-devel/index.html
> > http://thorwil.affenbande.org/apps-devel_2/index.html

> the 2nd Version is much better! alas it reminds me less and less about
> linux audio, but the logo clearly fixes this shotcoming - Well I'd be
> glad to use it!
>
> nit-picking: the logo should go more to the left, and maybe the
> background, too. the Boxes are cut-off on the right-screen edge, so why
>  should they align to the left if it's a spectrum snapshot? :) - and
> there still is a blue haze in the whites which I don't think is my screen.

The aligment of the logo is simply not controled. I tried to change
the positioning to pixels so it doesn't change with font size but
failed. About 7 years of messing with CSS now and then, but this is
just too much.

Blue haze in the whites? Background on tabs, Trace, Getting started
... is plain white.

> Personally I favor a more minimalistic approach. (IMO this media-wiki
> look and feel is somewhat bloated) - if you excuse Flash for a minute:
> http://www.sandberg.nl is IMHO a great webdesign!

I don't know if that is great webdesign ... didn't have the patience
for it to load ...

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations: