[linux-audio-user] Filtering out sounds?

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Fri Mar 9 16:16:02 EST 2007

If your voice is within a different frequency range you may be able to EQ it
out...

If it is in a form of a normal conversation and not two voices at the same
time all you need do is get a good editor and simply cut out what you don't
what.  I've been cutting out 'clicks' from old 78 Rpm recording that way...
I just magnify the visual sound... and high light the 'click' and edit it to
silence...  Audicity works well for that sort of thing...

later
vince
ka1iic
vincewerber.org