[linux-audio-user] Music/Video: DJ-Mix with Freewheeling and Hydrogen

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Sun Mar 11 14:45:42 EDT 2007

On Sunday 11 March 2007 15:44, Johannes Mario Ringheim wrote:
> I've put together a new DJ-mix using one turntable together with
> Hydrogen and Freewheeling. My brand new BCF2000 is used for controlling
> the thing, and a sustainpedal triggers the looping. I've also videotaped
> it, so you can all see what I'm doing!
>
> Comments are as always appreciated.
>
> http://rasmus.uib.no/~jri022/ringheimsauto/loopmix.avi
> (Video)
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2381754226424081568&q=loopheile
> (Google video)
> http://rasmus.uib.no/~jri022/ringheimsauto/Ringheims%20Auto%20-%20Loopmix.o
>gg
>
> (Audio)
> http://rasmus.uib.no/~jri022/ringheimsauto/Ringheims%20Auto%20-%20Loopmix.m
>p3
>
> (Audio)

Nice track Johannes. I'm not usually into rap, but the beats were just great,
and more up front than the rap. I quite like ragga, but am not into hip-hop.

How large is this .avi file? I'm on dialup!

btw. I think there may be a problem with the link for the .ogg audio file.
Kget said the file didn't exist, so I had to go with the .mp3.

Great track though.

Nigel.