[linux-audio-user] Re: Legalities

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Mon Mar 12 13:10:39 EDT 2007

Then why have so many Churches been made to secure the rights for the
music they use...  at least the church I have been working with in the
past is a VERY non-profit organization...

Kind of blows a hole in the performance issue...  and these smaller
Churches can hardly afford to pay the usage rights to a single package
much less to several...

I still say be very careful... if they tell you to remove any copyrighted
material from your site the safest thing to do is comply...  Why take the
chance?  Take it from someone who has been there kinda sorta...

vince