[linux-audio-user] Music/Video: DJ-Mix with Freewheeling and Hydrogen

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Mar 13 02:34:16 EDT 2007

On 4:44:27 pm 03/11/07 Johannes Mario Ringheim <jri at broadpark.no> wrote:
> I've put together a new DJ-mix using one turntable together with
> Hydrogen and Freewheeling. My brand new BCF2000 is used for
> controlling the thing, and a sustainpedal triggers the looping. I've
> also videotaped it, so you can all see what I'm doing!
>
> Comments are as always appreciated.

I was missing the sustain pedal in the video.

Very cool having so many loops able to play at one time. Beats a Pioneer
hands down.

Is the BCF2000 triggering freewheeling via midi or osc?

Once again nicely done. If there was an award for best Linux DJ you would
be getting my vote this year!

Ringheim: Setting the bar higher for the rest of us.

Damn, I gotta work even harder now to come up with something better than
that...

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey