[linux-audio-user] hdsp output 2 is mucky in linux, not in windows

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 02:42:01 EDT 2007

Hi all, sorry if I'm wearing out people's eyes with so much rme
troubleshooting... but I'm not quite ready to give up on my $1,300
investment (although close, seeing as how I've only been able to fix about
10% of my problems with the card).

So my second output is sometimes just spitting out digital noise.  It didn't
(for the first time in since it happened) earlier today, but since then I
have rebooted and it is back.  I have tried the card under windows and I
don't have any problems there.  Output channels 1 and 3 are fine, most
likely the rest are too.

Any ideas?

regards,
rich