[linux-audio-user] Samba felidae - call for soloists :)

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Wed Mar 14 20:11:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

i've written a little lo-fi samba tune called "Samba felidae" (lo-fi because
all that was used was my guitar and a shaker and because my microphone isn't
the best). And i think a solo by a non-guitar instrument  would be quite nice
on it :)

So if anyone likes the tune and also likes to play a solo over it, please go
ahead..Or if you want to add anything else, go ahead, too :)

Anyways, here's a link:

http://tapas.affenbande.org/samba_felidae.ogg

It goes through the "melody" first for two times, then around 1:20 a full form
is played just with backing chords which leaves space for soloing until 2:04.
After that it goes through the head once again and then some pointless
noodling ;)  But feel free to do what you want with it really :)

Changes are:

A:
||Ebmaj7  |                  |Bbmaj7 |               |
|Am7b5  |D7              |Gm7     |                 |
|Cm7 F7| Dm7  Gm7 |Abmaj7 |                |
|D7       |                    ||

A':
||Ebmaj7  |                  |Bbmaj7 |               |
|Am7b5  |D7              |Gm7     |                 |
|A7         |                   |Dsus          |           |
|E7         |                   |A7            |             ||

Have fun,
Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!