[linux-audio-user] hdsp output 2 is mucky in linux, not in windows

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:46:08 EDT 2007

I've been trying to figure out how to downgrade the firmware version for
about a year... every post I find suggests this, but no one says how to do
it.  The Windows software offered on the RME website only upgrades to
version 53 (which is 35 in hex... haha from my other post).

As for fixing the driver, I understand how busy you are Paul and how much
you have already done for the Linux community.  Thanks!  I wish I could
help... maybe I can if others are interested who know alot about ALSA and
how to debug its problems..

regards,
Rich