[linux-audio-user] music release: sentimental house trax made in Linux :)

perlanegra proyect perlanegra.proyect at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:01:27 EDT 2007

> Alchemy Insomnia doesn't work for me. If I should guess,
> you created it after Still Waiting? It sounds like recycling.

hey, not at all  :)

Alchemy has been the first mix I've done, I've called rmx because,
yes, it sounds like recycling, I've felt it, but really that song was
the original idea. Still Waiting has been the real remix, but I've
released like the main theme because in the second place didn't like
me... allways, I like Alchemy too, maybe because has been the first,
or because of the breath sample, I don't know...

thanx by listen them and help me to improve them  :)

greetings

PerlssDj

--
... subliminal stuff at http://perlssdj.blogspot.com...