[linux-audio-user] FC6: lashd does not find jack

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Sat Mar 17 17:02:28 EDT 2007

Folks,

  When I try to launch lashd on FC6 (x86_64) it reports the following:

  jack_mgr_init_jack: could not connect to jackd, exiting

  And naturally, jack is not only running, but has many
working connections to zyn, fluidsynth, linux sampler, hydrogen, etc...

  Anyone seen this and is there a solution to make it work ?  I'd like
to take a look at lash because now that I'm using seq24 with several
synths it'd be nice to shorten setup time.

  On a related note, is the a way to save a specific qsynth
configuration ?

Thanks,
Al