[linux-audio-user] phase vocoding app

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Mar 27 03:56:46 EDT 2007

Hi!
  csound can do it as well. I believe, that if you don't give real file names
in the orchestra-file, you can process a bunch of files.
  And there's a set of fft-based utility programs, that can do it. They have a
flaw in that they only support the .snd format, but that's manageable, with
sox or sndfile-convert, without loosing quality. It's either the POWERpv or
PVC package, see
http://linux-sound.org
  Click on DSP software and go down to "FFT/Phase Vocoder".
  HTH.
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------