[LAU] Headphones

Jeff Sandys sandysj at juno.com
Tue May 1 16:41:27 EDT 2007

Headphones are an extremely personal item so it is hard to give and take
recommendations.  The Audio-Technica ATH-M40fs are designed for studio
monitoring with a very flat response and have been compared favorably
against the Sennheisers HD280Pro.  The DV247 site lists them for £48.99

I use the Etymotic Research ER-20 ear plugs when I go to the clubs.  These
musicians ear plugs are great if you want to attinuate the sound (about
20db) but still get good tonal qualities.  My wife used these when as a
second violin she was backed up against the trumpets.  These will stay in
place.
     http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er20.aspx