[LAU] Re: Linux stickers for laptop

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at freenet.de
Wed May 2 13:18:52 EDT 2007

Hello Ken and *,

Am 2007-04-27 17:32:30, schrieb Ken Restivo:
> I have just gotten the news that I've got another live show to play on
> May 19th.
>
> If things go well, instead of borrowing the guitar player's Korg
> Triton (as I had to do for the last show), I will be playing my new
> Linux laptop.
>
> I want to plant a huge Tux sticker right in the center of the laptop
> cover. It's a barebones so it has no markings of its own; I get to put
> on my own. I've seen a logo of Tux wearing headphones too, which I'd
> like to find.

You mean the attached one?  :-)  :-)

> Where might I purchase stickers of this type, suitable for laptop
> application? I want to stand up and be proud, and "represent", as
> the young folks say these days.

I was going to the printing servive here in Strasbourg and produced
Stickers o 25x25mm with Lense-Effect on cards of 4x6 pieces.

The cost went around 0.80 Euro per sticker by a production of 100
cards of each 12 stickers...  (The biggest part was the mastering)

Same for the "Debian inside" an,d "Tux Thinkpad".
Also I was thinkig to produce the "LAD" sticker too.

Currenly I have all sold and can not start a new production because
lake of money...  I have no reserve of 1000 Euro or more but I was
planing to start a new production this year if my bank play with...

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)