[LAU] Flac and Xine.

J M Needham J.M.Needham at bath.ac.uk
Thu May 3 09:17:57 EDT 2007

Ok, I think I may know what is causing the problem. Flac files encoded on
this machine when it was a suse 9.3 machine play, but the ones encoded on
this one (kubuntu edgy) with flac 1.1.2 don't play. The encoder command
line (in Grip) is -V -o %m %w, and I don't really know what's going on
apart from that. Anyone had any experience of this?