[LAU] ANNOUNCE: PHASEX v0.10.0

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Thu May 3 12:08:10 EDT 2007

On Thursday 03 May 2007 17:15, Lars Luthman wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 17:02 +0200, Nigel Henry wrote:
> > On Thursday 03 May 2007 05:15, William Weston wrote:
> > > Announcing the latest release of the Phase Harmonic Advanced Synthesis
> > > EXperiment (first release featuring a GUI), available for download
> > > (source tarball and FC6 RPMs) at:
> > >
> > >  http://sysex.net/phasex/
> > >
> > > Cheers!
> > > --ww
> >
> > Well it looks superb. I've still to hear it, as I'm attempting to
> > initially build it on FC2, but am getting a problem with "make".

<enormous snip>

> You need at least Gtk 2.8 for some of those calls.
>

> --ll

Well that seems to have put an end to installing on FC2. I went to the GTK
site, and it seems to need Glib upgrading as well, and I'm definately not
going into that bundle of fun. FC2 is running glib-1.2.10-12.1.1, and the GTK
site says that glib is currently 2.12.

Never mind. I'll try it on FC5, Debian Etch, and FC6.

Thanks for the reply Lars.

Nigel.