[LAU] alsa and delta 1010lt trouble

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue May 8 13:12:26 EDT 2007

Hi!
  I've got a problem with my alsa 1.0.14 (2.6.20 kernel built-in) and my delta
1010lt. My IPGA analog volume isn't recognise ANYWHERE. Since early 1.x
versions I believe it disappeared from my alsamixer display, but was at least
still accessible via /etc/asound.state. Now it disappeared even there and
input volume is much too low. Especially for microphones.
  Please, I need some help with this? Anyone had similar trouble? Is there
some fix in one of the newer (past 2.6.20) kernels perhaps?
  Kindest regards
         Julien
P.S.: Sorry if you get this twice, but I tried three times on alsa-user only
and got no response...

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide