[LAU] Advice / Listeners needed

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Wed May 9 20:42:15 EDT 2007

On 5/10/07, Fons Adriaensen <fons at kokkinizita.net> wrote:
> On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 09:39:01PM +0200, Arnold Krille wrote:
>
> > Should I go through the trouble of mixing and mastering again just to
> replace
> > the violin?
>
> IMHO, no. I can understand why the player isn't happy about it,
> but if you spend more time on this song there are other things
> to fix that are more important. One of them being the pronounciation
> of the singer.
>
> --
> FA
>
> Follie! Follie! Delirio vano è questo !

Yeah, the violin is fine. The singer should sing in german or english
not half way between though. It's quite hard to understand the lyrics.
The percussion sounds out of place. Doesn't sound well mic'ed and
doesn't seem to fit into the same space as the rest. The right reverb
might fix this though.

Loki