[LAU] [ANN] Sonic Visualiser v1.0 released

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Fri May 11 18:07:53 EDT 2007

On Friday 11 May 2007 18:21, Chris Cannam wrote:
> Version 1.0 of Sonic Visualiser, an application for viewing and
> analysing the contents of music audio files, is now available.
>
>   http://www.sonicvisualiser.org/

> Chris

Thanks Chris for the latest release. I have the 0.9 version running on FC2,
and have just installed the static binary version 1.0 on the other machine
that has Debian Etch running at the mo.

I like the new desktop icon that's now in the tarball. It stands out more than
the happy hedgehog one.

Any chance of "Alsa" being added as an option along with "Jack", and "OSS" ?

Nice work. I wouldn't know where to start in writing an app like this.

Nigel.