[LAU] New Linux Music

Chip VanDan chip.vandan at gmail.com
Sun May 13 07:32:22 EDT 2007

Heheh, you should have heard our actual drummer on that one.  Our
roommate got all excited when he heard us jamming, said he used to
play drums, went out and bought a $400 drum set.  I think when he said
he used to play drums that he meant he had a toy set when he was 3.  I
have mixed feelings about the drums in that myself.  They fit the
timing rather well, but they seem a little too plain and boring, but
distract from the song sometimes.