[LAU] drum soundfont

porl sheean porl42 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:13:11 EDT 2007

i'd be happy to host them, unfortunately its on a slow dsl link server :(
i have been thinking though of starting up a website that hosts linux audio
stuff (samples, commons-licensed songs and loops etc). if you can't find
anywhere appropriate, then maybe i should think about the site harder :)
porl