[LAU] Another new idea

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Wed May 16 03:37:13 EDT 2007

I like it, too. It like the contrast between the instrumental tones.
Maybe put a little more volume on the guitar to help it's more mid-tone
range stand up to more penetrating higher range of the xylophone.

Also maybe add something, another section somewhere in it, the help
break the repetitiveness of the xylophone part?

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community