[LAU] Plea for metadata in ogg/mp3s of made-with-linux music

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Wed May 16 07:31:16 EDT 2007

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 07:34:30AM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:

> >Also one called "adagio.ogg" which sounded like old Tangerine Dream
> >messing around with an Arp string machine.
> >

> Not sure about that one, could you send it to me via email or post it
> somewhere ? I'll know right away if it's one of mine.

I think that's a nekostring demo from Gordon JCP.

It's "Adagio for Strings" if I don't mix things up (seems to be somewhat
famous, but I wonder if such a generic name can be unique). William Orbit
(producer on Madonna's Ray of Light) did an electronic version of this
classical piece.

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Design for Free Software: