[LAU] Plea for metadata in ogg/mp3s of made-with-linux music

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Wed May 16 16:44:53 EDT 2007

Am Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2007 schrieb Cesare Marilungo:
> Now Arnold is the admin.

@all the artists out there:

If you are a member of LAU and have your music available on last.fm, don't
hesitate to join the group and drop me a line to get connected.

@everybody:

last.fm rocks. Join both last.fm and the Linux Audio User group as soon as
possible! :-)

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/