[LAU] Another new idea

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Thu May 17 18:14:35 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 23:40, Folderol wrote:
> Once again I'm trying something rather different from my usual
> style(s). It's still a bit rough round the edges, but I'd be interested
> in comments. It's only available in mp3 format at the moment. I'm
> getting a bit embarrassed for webspace :(
>
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/NuToon.mp3
>
> I really must try to think of a title for it. Nothing really comes to
> mind just yet.

Nice tune Will. You seem to be moving away from the sound of some of your
earlier stuff, like not so layed back.

Personally though I think your Ghost Train is a real classic. It's got that
sound of spaghetti westerns. A really haunting sound. I play it often, along
with Dave Philips "Together at the end of the World", which I think is
another really great tune.

I really must backup all the music I have. I'd hate to lose it . So much hard
work has been done to produce it.

Nigel.