[LAU] Generic Linux keyboard

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Fri May 18 18:06:51 EDT 2007

Le Sat, 19 May 2007 00:02:12 +0200,
Christoph Eckert <ce at christeck.de> a écrit :

> Am Freitag, 18. Mai 2007 22:59 schrieb lanas:
> > Is there such a thing as a 'generic' MIDI keyboard with a LCD that
> > can display info retrieved from Linux synths apps ?
>
> http://www.lionstracs.com/
>
> :)

Hmmm.. Dieses hat KDE usw. eingebauten.  I mean more of a 'dummy' MIDI
keyboard that interfaces with a workstation that runs Linux
sound-producing apps.  From this keyboard it'd be possible to choose
which Qsynth soundfoutn, which Zyn sound, etc, using a small LCD and
buttons.

A M-Audio Axiom on Linux stereoids if you like ;-)

Alles gut,

Al