[LAU] Fluidsynth basic experimentation: buffer overruns

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Sat May 19 18:17:17 EDT 2007

Le Samedi, 19 May 2007 15:05:20 +0100,
James Stone <jamesmstone at gmail.com> a écrit :

> > fluidsynth: warning: ALSA sequencer buffer overrun, lost events

> I also see the same messages. Does not seem to affect
> anything..??

They seemingly don't, but they surely make it a mess to use the console
prompt for trying things.

So now I'm using a telnet session to fluidsnyth in another console and
leave the original fluidsynth console with its flurry of buffer
overruns messages alone.  Simpy start fluidsynth with the -s option and
then do a 'telnet localhost 9800'.

Cheers,

Al